Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Notification of Agniveer Recruitment released
Agniveer Bharti Rally Notification:
It is mandatory for the candidates to register online. After this the official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in
Agniveer Recruitment 2022, Agniveer Bharti Rally Notification:
The Indian Army has issued Agniveer Recruitment Rally notification for the recruitment of Agniveers under the ambitious Agnipath scheme of the Government of India. Under this, it is mandatory for the candidates to register online. After this, you have to visit the official website of Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in. The registration process will start from July 2022.
Agniveer Recruitment will be done for these posts
- Agniveer General Duty
- Agniveer Technical (Aviation / Ammunition)
- Agniveer Clerk / Storekeeper Technical
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass
Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit
As per the notification, the recruitments will be purely merit based on the basis of available vacancies. Merely passing out in the recruitment process will not have any right to claim recruitment in the Army. It has also been said that candidates who do not possess the required certificates will themselves be liable for rejection.
According to the released notification, the candidates will be recruited for 4 years. During this, 30 days leave will also be available every year. 30,000/- salary and allowances will be given in the first year of service, 33,000/- salary and allowances in the second year, 36,500/- salary and allowances in the third year and 40,000/- salary and allowances in the last year.
Post wise qualifications
- For recruitment to General Duty posts, candidates must have passed class 10th with a minimum of 45% marks.
- For Technical Aviation and Ammunition posts, it is necessary to have 12th pass with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English subjects.
- For Clerk / Storekeeper posts, candidates must have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks in any stream. It is necessary to have 50% marks in English and Maths.
- Separately, 10th and 8th pass will be recruited for the posts of tradesmen. It is mandatory to have 33% marks in all subjects.
- The prescribed age limit for all the posts is 17.5 years to 23 years.
Will get it after service
After completion of four years of service, Agniveers will also get Sewa Nidhi Package, Agniveer Skill Certificate and Class 12th equivalent qualification certificate. Candidates who are 10th pass will also get 12th equivalent pass certificate after 4 years, full details of which will be released later.
NCC certificate holders will get bonus marks
NCC A certificate holders will get 05 bonus marks for recruitment to all posts. NCC B certificate holders will get 10 bonus marks while NCC C certificate holders will get 15 bonus marks. NCC C certificate holders will be exempted from CEE (Common Entrance Exam) for Agniveer General Duty and Clerk/Storekeeper posts.