Importance of New Education Policy 2022
What is New Education Policy?
Under the new education policy of India, education will be universalized from pre-school to secondary school with 100% GIR in school education by 2030 (Medical and law study is not included), 10+2 pattern will be followed before the new education policy. But with the coming of this New Education Policy (NEP), the pattern of 5+3+3+4 will be followed.
Objectives of New Education Policy
- Let us tell you that the objective of New Education Policy 2022 is to bring revolutionary changes in the education of India, as well as to make India’s education at the global level. As you all know that India’s history is such that the whole world is always learning from India, in the same way, making India powerful in the field of knowledge is also an important objective of New Education Policy 2022.
- Under the National Education Policy 2022, the government has made many amendments in the old education policy and some new features have also been added.
- India’s new education policy will bring many improvements along with the quality of education, so that children will be able to get very good education.
Features of New Education Policy 2022
- With the advent of India’s new education policy, the Ministry of Human Resource Management will now be known as the Ministry of Education.
- Medical and Law studies have not been included under the New Education Policy 2022.
- Till now in India, 10+2 pattern was followed under the education policy. But now under the new education policy, the pattern of 5+3+3+4 will be followed. Under which 12 years of schooling will be given as well as 3 years of pre-schooling has also been included.
- Under the new education policy of India, the student will get a big relief in the sixth grade because programs like internship, vocational training will also be started from the sixth grade.
- Education up to the fifth standard – Education will be provided in the native language or in the regional language, that is, up to the fifth standard students can study in their own language.
- As you all know that earlier as there used to be streams of Science, Arts and Commerce, under that students had to study only a certain subject, but now such system has been abolished.
- By example, we try to understand you – if a student chooses Physics subject, then he can study the subject of account or arts as well, under the new education policy.
- All the students will be taught coding along with all the information about computers and applications from the sixth grade itself.
- Also all schools will be digitized
- All types of content will also be translated into regional languages.
- Virtual lab will also be developed under the New Education Policy 2022.
Also Read : Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Notification of Agniveer Recruitment released