MPhil in Management
MPhil in Management
A Master of Philosophy in Management, or MPhil in Management, is a postgraduate degree programme obtainable by colleges in India. It is a research-based degree that is typically finished in two years, and it is planned to prepare students for a career in academia or research.
The MPhil in Management programme typically includes coursework in areas such as research methods and figures, as well as the conclusion of a research thesis. Students will work carefully with an ability supervisor to conduct original research in a specific area of management, such as finance, marketing, or human resources. The programme is intended to provide students with the skills and information needed to become skilled investigators in the field of management and to contribute to the development of new ideas and theories in the field.
To be eligible for the MPhil in Management program, students typically need to have a bachelor’s degree in a connected field, such as business administration or economics. They may also be obligatory to take additional coursework or exams as part of the admissions process.
The MPhil in Management is a highly appreciated degree that can open up a variety of career opportunities in academia, research, and other fields. It is an outstanding choice for students who are interested in pursuing a career in research or teaching and who want to contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the field of management.
MPhil in Management HIGHLIGHTS
|Course Level||Post Graduate and Pre doctorate or Diploma|
|Full-Form||Master of Philosophy in Management|
|Eligibility||Second class in Master’s degree in respective subjects and at least 54% score in post-graduation|
|Admission Process||Aptitude based entrance exam and Personal Interview|
|Course Fee||Varies from INR 20,000 to INR 2,00,000|
|Average Salary||INR 5,00,000 to INR 6,00,000|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Private firms, academic corporations, Public sectors|
|Job Positions||Economist, professors or researchers, human resource management|
Why Choose MPhil in Management
A Master of Philosophy in Management, or Phil Management, is a research-based program that emphasizes the progression of information in the field of management. It is intended for students who are absorbed in pursuing a career in academia, research, or referring, and who want to grow advanced skills in research design, data analysis, and critical thinking.
There are several reasons why someone might select to pursue a Phil Management degree in India:
- Career advancement: A Phil Management degree can help students advance their careers and upsurge their earning potential by representative of their expertise and ability to conduct independent research in management.
- Research skills: The program delivers students with the chance to develop advanced research skills, including research design, data analysis, and critical rationale, which can be applied to a diversity of professional settings.
- Networking opportunities: A Phil Management program offers students the chance to interact with and learn from other investigators and specialists in the field of management. This can help students build a network of classmates and mentors that can be valued in their future careers.
- Personal growth: A Phil Management programme can be a stimulating and rewarding experience that helps students grow personally and professionally. It can provide students with the chance to deepen their understanding of management and make a meaningful contribution to the field through their research.
MPhil in Management Eligibility
- Candidates must have made a second-class diploma in a master’s degree programme in a related field.
- The students need to earn at least a 54% from a well-recognised college or university in a related subject.
- Students who have passed exams such as CA, ICWA, or ACS are also eligible.
MPhil in Management Admission Process
Students are required to apply to various colleges offering the MPhil in Management Studies course. Each college has distinct methods for conducting the exams and the selection process. All the entrance exams are founded on general aptitude and subjective questions, and the students who score below the minimum cut-off will have to attend an interview.
The registration and scheduling of entrance exams vary depending on which state government or college conducts the exam. So, students are encouraged to visit the official website of the entrance exams. Based on the score obtained in the entrance test, a final merit list of qualified students will be prepared. MPhil in Management
MPhil in Management Entrance Examinations
- Visit the official website of the entrance exams you want to apply for.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the obligatory documents.
- Pay the registration fees and save the validation page for future orientation.
- Only fit applicants will be eligible for the interview round.
- After final selection, candidates can pay the tuition fee to complete the admission process.
MPhil in Management Syllabus
|Research Methodology||Strategic development|
|Strategic Management||Management economics|
|Advances in Management||Latest trends in OB and HRM|
|SEMESTER II||International human resource management|
|Dissertation||Advanced marketing management|
|–||Financial markets and derivatives|
MPhil in Management Top Colleges
|COLLEGE NAME||AVERAGE ANNUAL FEES|
|MATS School of Management and Studies||INR 75,000|
|CU Shah University||INR 58,500|
|CMJ University||INR 1,45,000|
|Jamal Mohamed College||INR 17,200|
|DY Patil University||–|
|Monad University||INR 24,500|
|RKDF University||INR 90,000|
|Karunya School of Management, Karunya University – [KSM]||INR 41,000|
MPhil in Management Distance Education
A Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Management is a research-based degree programme that aims to provide students with advanced information and skills in the field of organization. The M.Phil. in Management degree programme is typically intended for students who are interested in pursuing careers in academia or research and want to develop their know-how in a specific area of management.
In India, there are a number of colleges that offer M.Phil. in Management programmes through distance education. These programmes are typically led online, and students can complete their studies from the comfort of their own homes.
The length of an M.Phil. Management programmes in India may vary depending on the college and the specific program. However, it is typically a two-year program.
To be eligible for an M.Phil. In Management programmes through distance education in India, students must typically have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised college. Some universities may also require students to have a master’s degree in management or a related field.
The curriculum of an M.Phil. Management programmes obtainable through distance education in India may comprise courses such as research methodology, advanced management theory, and specialized courses in areas such as advertising, finance, and human resource management. Students may also be required to complete a research project or thesis as part of the program.
Overall, an M.Phil. Management programmes through distance education in India can provide students with advanced information and skills in the field of management and prepare them for careers in academia or research.
MPhil in Management Jobs
|JOB PROFILES||AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY|
|Researcher||INR 5 to 8 LPA|
|Academic Processor||INR 3 to 6 LPA|
|Finance Analyst||INR 3 to 6 LPA|
|Human Resource Manager||INR 4 to 7 LPA|
|Management Consultant||INR 8 to 15 LPA|
|Economist||INR 7 to 15 LPA|
Also Read About This Course – Master of Financial Management MFM