BBA. LLB Honors
BBA. LLB HONORS
BBA LLB Hons (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honors) is a double degree program that associates business administration with legal studies. It is a skilled program designed to prepare students for careers in business and law.
The BBA LLB program typically covers a wide range of topics, with business management, finance, marketing, economics, and legal principles and procedures. It associations practical business skills with a strong foundation in allowed theory and practice.
Students who complete the BBA LLB program may go on to work in a variety of fields, including corporate law, business checking, and management. They may also follow further studies in law or business, such as a Master’s degree or a professional qualification.
The BBA LLB program is typically a five-year program and is offered at universities around the world. Admission to the program may require a high school diploma or equivalent and may also involve entrance exams or other requirements.
BBA. LLB HONORS Highlights
|Program Full Name||BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND BACHELOR OF LEGISLATIVE LAW HONORS|
|Duration of the Program||5 Years|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit Based|
|Average Program Fee||Rs. 2 Lakh – Rs. 3 Lakh|
Why Choose BBA. LLB HONORS
There are some reasons why someone might select to follow a BBA LLB Hons (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honors) degree:
- Career opportunities: A BBA LLB degree can open up a wide range of career chances in both the business and legal sectors. Graduates may work in corporate law, business consulting, management, or other connected fields.
- Practical skills: The BBA LLB program combines business and legal studies, giving students applied skills in areas such as finance, marketing, and management, as well as a strong substance in legal principles and procedures.
- Flexibility: A BBA LLB degree delivers students with the suppleness to follow a variety of career paths and to adjust to changes in the job market.
- Further study: A BBA LLB degree can also serve as a walking stone to further studies in law or business, such as a Master’s degree or professional qualification.
- Personal interest: Some students may be involved in following a BBA LLB degree because they have a passion for both business and law and need to combine these two fields in their career.
It’s important to carefully consider your personal interests and career goals when deciding whether a BBA LLB degree is right for you. You may also want to research and compare different universities and programs to find the one that best fits your needs.
BBA. LLB HONORS Eligibility
Eligibility requirements for a BBA LLB Hons (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honors) degree may vary by university and program. However, there are some common supplies that you may need to meet in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Educational qualifications: Most universities need applicants to have completed high school or equivalent, with good grades in related subjects such as mathematics and English.
- Entrance exams: Some universities may need applicants to take entrance exams or other valuations as part of the admissions process. These may contain exams in subjects such as mathematics, English, and general knowledge.
- Minimum age: Some universities may have a minimum age requirement for applicants to the BBA LLB program.
- Other requirements: Some universities may have additional requirements, such as a personal statement, letters of recommendation, or an interview.
It’s important to carefully assess the eligibility requirements for the BBA LLB program you are involved in and to ensure that you meet all of the needed criteria before applying. You may also want to contact the university or program directly to ask about any specific requirements or questions you may have.
BBA. LLB HONORS Admission Process
The admission process for a BBA LLB Hons (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honors) degree may vary by college and program. However, there are some common stages that you can expect to go through as part of the process:
- Research programs: Research and compare different universities and programs to find the one that best fits your needs and goals. Consider factors such as location, cost, reputation, and curriculum.
- Meet eligibility requirements: Make sure you meet all of the necessary eligibility requirements for the program, such as educational qualifications and entrance exams.
- Submit an application: Submit an application to the university or program of your choice, counting any required documents such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
- Take entrance exams: Some universities may need applicants to take entrance exams or other assessments as part of the admissions process. These may contain exams in subjects such as mathematics, English, and general knowledge.
- Wait for a decision: After submitting your application, you may want to wait for a decision from the college or program. This may take some weeks or even months, depending on the program.
- Accept an offer: If you are accepted into the BBA LLB program, you will need to accept the offer and complete any needed enrolment or registration procedures.
It’s important to carefully review the admission process for the BBA LLB program you are interested in and to follow all necessary steps in order to increase your chances of being accepted. You may also want to contact the university or program directly to ask about any specific requirements or questions you may have.
BBA. LLB HONORS Entrance Examinations
Entrance exams may be required as part of the admission process for a BBA LLB Hons (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honors) degree. These exams are considered to assess the knowledge and skills of candidates and to ensure that they have the needed abilities to succeed in the program.
The specific entrance exams required for a BBA LLB program may vary by university and program. Some common exams that may be required include:
- Aptitude tests: These exams may test your mathematical, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Subject-specific exams: Some universities may require exams in specific subjects, such as mathematics, English, or general knowledge.
- Law school admission test (LSAT): Some universities may need candidates to take the LSAT as part of the admissions process. The LSAT is a standardized test designed to assess the skills necessary for success in law school.
- Other exams: Some universities may have additional requirements, such as an interview or a personal statement.
It’s important to carefully review the entrance exam necessities for the BBA LLB program you are involved in and to prepare for any necessary exams. You may also want to contact the university or program directly to ask about specific exam requirements or to get more info about the admissions process.
It is important to carefully review the admission requirements and limits for the universities you are interested in applying to, and to start the application process as early as possible.
BBA. LLB HONORS Syllabus
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|Principles of Management||Law of Tort (Including MV Accident Act & Consumer Protection Laws)|
|Managerial Commerce||Law Of Contract – II (Special Contract)|
|Law of Contract – I||Financial Management|
|Jurisprudence – I (Legal Method, Indian Legal System & Basic Theory of Law||Business Environment|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|Marketing Management||Organizational Behavior|
|Law of Crime-I (Indian Penal Code)||Legal & Constitutional History|
|Human Resource Management||Law of Crime – II (Cr.P.C)|
|Family Law – I||Family Law – II|
|Business Laws (The Sale of Goods Act and Indian Partnership Act)||Entrepreneurship|
|SEMESTER V||SEMESTER VI|
|International Business||Jurisprudence – II|
|Corporate Law-I||Corporate Law-II|
|Constitutional Law – I||Constitutional Law- II|
|Code of Civil Procedure & Limitation Act||Business Policy & Strategic Management|
|Business Statistics||Business Ethics|
BBA. LLB HONORS Top Colleges
Here is a list of top 10 colleges in India that offer BBA LLB (Hons.) program:
- National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Christ University, Bengaluru
- Amity University, Noida
- University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), Panjab University, Chandigarh
Please note that this is just a list of some of the top colleges in India that offer the BBA LLB (Hons.) program. There are many other good colleges that offer this program as well. It is important to do your own research and consider many factors such as the status of the college, its faculty, infrastructure, and placement record before determining on a college.
BBA. LLB HONORS Distance Education
BBA LLB (Hons.) is a professional degree program that associates business administration and law. It is a 5-year program that is frequently offered by colleges and universities in India.
Some colleges also offer this program through distance education style. If you are interested in following BBA LLB (Hons.) through distance education, you should check with the colleges that offer this program through distance mode. Some of the colleges that offer BBA LLB (Hons.) through distance education mode in India are:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Amity University, Noida
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
- Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
- National Law University, Delhi
It is important to carefully research the standing and reliability of the college before enrolling in any distance education program. You should also ensure that the program is recognized by the Bar Council of India, as this is necessary to practice law in India.
BBA. LLB HONORS Jobs
BBA LLB (Hons.) is a professional degree program that combines business administration and law. It is a 5-year program that is presented by colleges and universities in India. After finishing this program, graduates can follow a career in many fields such as law, business, and government. Some of the job roles that BBA LLB (Hons.) graduates can consider are:
- Lawyer: BBA LLB (Hons.) graduates can practice law in many fields such as criminal law, civil law, corporate law, and more. They can work in law firms, courts, and other legal governments.
- Legal advisor: BBA LLB (Hons.) graduates can work as legal advisors in organizations, so long as legal advice and assistance on various matters.
- Legal executive: BBA LLB (Hons.) graduates can work as legal executives in law firms, assisting lawyers with research, drafting legal documents, and other tasks.
- Legal manager: BBA LLB (Hons.) graduates can work as legal managers in organizations, handling legal matters and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Legal journalist: BBA LLB (Hons.) graduates can work as legal journalists, writing and reporting on legal issues for newspapers, magazines, and other media outlets.
In addition to these job roles, BBA LLB (Hons.) graduates can also consider pursuing a career in business, government, or other fields where the information of law is useful. It is important to consider your interests, skills, and career goals before deciding on a career path.
BBA. LLB HONORS Top Recruiters
- Arthur Andersen
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Tata Group
- Reliance Industries
- ICICI Bank
What After BBA. LLB HONORS
There are many different career paths that a person with a BBA LLB (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law) honors degree can pursue. Some potential options may include:
- Corporate lawyer: A corporate lawyer advises companies on legal matters related to business transactions, regulatory compliance, and other issues.
- In-house counsel: In-house counsel works within a company or organization and handles legal matters related to the business.
- Legal consultant: Legal consultants provide specialized legal advice to businesses and organizations on specific legal issues or projects.
- Legal researcher: Legal researchers conduct research and analysis on legal issues and assist lawyers and judges in preparing for cases.
- Legal writer: Legal writers create written content related to legal issues, such as articles, blog posts, and legal documents.
- Legal educator: Legal educators teach law-related courses at colleges and universities.
- Government lawyer: Government lawyers work for federal, state, or local governments and handle legal matters related to the government.
- Private practice lawyer: Private practice lawyers work in a law firm and represent clients in legal matters.
- Legal advisor: Legal advisors provide legal guidance and advice to individuals or organizations.
- Judicial clerk: Judicial clerks assist judges in preparing for and managing cases.
It is important to consider your interests and goals when deciding on a career path after earning a BBA LLB honors degree. You may also want to consider seeking out internships or job shadowing opportunities to gain practical experience and get a better sense of the various career options available to you.
Also Read About This Course – BA. LLB Honors
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for BBA LLB Honors?
To apply for BBA LLB Honors, one typically needs to have completed 10+2 or equivalent education with a minimum aggregate of 50% in any stream.
Who are the Top Recruiters of BBA.LLB honors ?
Some of the top recruiters are Amarchand and Mangaldas & Suresh A Shroff & Co., AZB & Partners, Khaitan & Co., Luthra and Luthra Law Offices, Trilegal, Economics Laws Practice, Desai & Diwanji.
What After BBA. LLB HONORS ?
After completing BBA LLB Honors, graduates can pursue higher education in law, such as LLM or PhD. They can also take up roles such as corporate lawyers, legal advisers, legal researchers, and legal assistants in various industries, including law firms, corporate organizations, and government agencies.
What is the highest salary of BBA LLB?
However, graduates with top-tier law firms and multinational corporations can expect to earn high salaries, with starting salaries often ranging from 7-15 LPA and experienced professionals can earn upto 20-30 LPA and more.
Top Colleges for BBA LLB?
National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
National Law University, Delhi
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
Christ University, Bengaluru
Job Profiles for BBA LLB ?
BBA LLB graduates can work as legal advisers, corporate lawyers, legal researchers, legal assistants, and in roles related to legal compliance and governance in various industries, including law firms, corporate organizations, and government agencies.