Management Courses In India
Management courses in India give students a wide foundation in fields relating to business, finance, economics, marketing, and events. Most of the management courses in India have a very practical target, with opportunities for the entire work post and professional projects included as a portion of the program. Project Management is one of the sought-out careers in today’s world. Nowadays students choose this as their studies, careers and as a profession. There are a lot of opportunities for the students and other people who completed their studies in management courses from different recognized universities and institutes. There are the best Management courses that offer the best career opportunities in India and from all over the world. The professional management courses include:
- BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration): BBA is one of the most popular management courses in India for students nowadays. This bachelor’s degree program is pursued by the students after the 12th. The BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is the portal to plenty of job opportunities in various sectors such as Marketing, Finance, Education, Sales, and Government sectors. BBA is 3 ears of UG (undergraduate) course in Business Management degree. This course is open to all students from all three different streams (Commerce, Art, Science). The BBA course is the study of Management and training/development of leadership skills and qualities to prepare the student for Managerial roles and entrepreneurship.
- BMS (Bachelors of Management Studies): BMS is a three-year course and it is an under-graduates program and can be availed by the students after the 12th. BBA (Bachelor of Management Studies) offers you the advanced Knowledge of management and study of all the fields of management that are important in running an organization efficiently. It also provides you with a deep knowledge of human resource management, economics, and business studies.
List of BBA & BMS Entrance Exams in India
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Delhi University Joint Aptitude Test (DU JAT)
- NMIMS NPAT
- IPM Aptitude Test
- BHU UET
BMS & BBA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates who have completed their 12th in any stream (commerce, art, science) from a recognized board can apply for the BBA course.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% total or above in 12th.
- Candidates who appeared for the 12th exams and are waiting for the result to be out can also apply for a BBA course.
List of BBA Specializations in India
- Banking and Insurance
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Communication and Media Management
- Foreign Trade
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Hospital and Healthcare Management
Top Colleges and Institutes For BBA & BMS in India
- university of Delhi, Delhi
- Indraprastha University, Delhi
- IIM, Indore
- NMIMS, Mumbai
- NMIMS, Bangalore
- MBA (Master of Business Administration): MBA is a Master’s program of two years and is availed by the students after the UG (Under-Graduate) program. MBA is the most trending popular professional master course in India and abroad. This two-years management program is the portal to plenty of jobs and business opportunities in the corporate world. MBA (Master of Business Administration) has gained lots of significance in India because it has lots of job opportunities in various sectors of business management fields. MBA can be done as Full-time MBA, Part-time MBA, Online MBA, Distance MBA, Executive MBA, and Integrated MBA.
List of MBA Entrance Exams in India
TOP MBA COLLEGES IN INDIA
- IIM Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
- IIM Bangalore, Bangalore
- IIM Calcutta, Kolkata
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Indian School Of Business(SBI), Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria For MBA & PGDM:
- Candidates must have completed their 3 years of graduation from any streams from a recognized University board.
- Candidates must have scored 50% CGPA in graduation for general and for reserved category 5% of relaxation.
- Some MBA colleges in India have an age limit up to 35 years beyond that is not acceptable.
PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management): Post-Graduate Diploma in management is a PGDM course. This PGDM management course is a postgraduate course and the duration is of 2 years. PGDM is verified and selected by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and taught by the various top colleges in India.
This course is the best alternative to MBA and other post-graduation professional management courses, because basically, it covers all the knowledge of the MBA course which includes Trading, Finance, Marketing, Stock and deep knowledge of the new upcoming world of management, and also provides career opportunities in various fields of all sectors. Some specific types of PGDM Courses are PGDM in Marketing, PGDM in Finance, PGDM in Human Resources, and PGDM in Operations (Planning, strategizing, and executing).
INSTITUTES/COLLEGES FOR PGDM
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- AIMs Institutes, Bangalore
- Management Development Institutes(MDI), Gurgaon
CAREER GOALS IN MANAGEMENT
Nowadays Management has a huge involvement in all fields and sectors. Professional Management courses are not just a theoretical subject but it’s mostly a practical based subject, which helps to build discipline in all different fields of business, jobs, and develops your communication skills and leadership qualities. Choosing the best management courses as a career option is a good decision because Management courses completed from recognized universities or institutes give the best placements in India and also get opportunities to get selected in MNc’s
(Multinational Companies) in abroad with the best annual packages. Management courses are also beneficial for self-owned businesses. Career goals in management are objectives to improve your skills and motivation. You can merge your personal interests with your talent or performing goals to earn success at work.
In business Management degrees, you’ll not only be well-organized to prove an advanced level of leadership potential, but also the guided, “continuous learner” mentality to help you further in your career. No issues, your position or industry, quality project management courses will support you to get your business or career goals through expertise in goal-setting, leadership, and in management of risk-taking.
WHY CHOOSE MANAGEMENT AS A PROFESSION?
As you all know that it’s not easy to choose the best courses after 12th or after Graduation which provides you with better Career Aspirations. The management program is an ideal choice for anyone who wants to fast-track his or her career and wants to learn more about starting or Managing his or her own business.
The skills you acquire during the best management courses are highly transferable. It provides you a wide range of opportunities in mostly all of the fields. You build up or adopt various managerial skills required for the job and it makes you compatible with different companies. Whether it’s related to the way you are thinking, handling projects, maintaining multiple tasks, training a group of freshies or a team of employees, Basically a business management degree equips you with the necessary leadership skills that are needed in a job under a qualified setting.
Professional management courses are popular among students who aspire to eventually become entrepreneurs or run their own businesses in the near future. It is very important to be able to get a large image of how the businesses are going to work, across different fields of operation.
ADVANTAGES OF MANAGEMENT:
Management courses in India are some of the best management courses that allow students to go more flexible in different operating fields and have great career choices.
1. Great career opportunities
Management courses in India majorly prepare students to work with different varieties of Business Organizations. Management students are successful in all Organizations and industries, including manufacturing, health care, financial institutions, gaming and tourism, utilities, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental agencies. Specific positions that Management students and graduates have attained includes:
- Employee relations manager
- Senior employment analyst
- Human resources director
- Management consultant
- Financial analyst
- Marketing consultant
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Self-owned businesses
2. Improvement in communication skills
Effective Management communication is important for leading teams and boosts morale during the time of interruption and uncertainty. The ability to deliver a clear message to the team members and other staff, proper communication skills are very important in Management because if you wanna guide your team or convey your ideas then your communication skills should be more effective.
To improve communication skills, different management courses teach you how to communicate more frequently, Promote virtual communication, Embrace transparency and straight talk, Listen actively — and with empathy, etc.
3. Develop leadership qualities
In today’s world leadership is the most important or we can say a very essential element in our day-to-day life because leadership is the art of leading a troop or team in a disciplined order without any interruption or uncertainty in work. A perfect leader should have the ability to lead the team, convey his or her ideas in an easier way, be motivational, his or her message should be loud and clear to everyone, focused goal, positive attitude, and be an example for others.
Management courses build all these qualities in you and make you a perfect leader. In best management courses they train you to be perfect in all fields of management and leadership is the most essential part that you should have to coordinate with others and your team.
4. Work Flexibility
Workplace flexibility is an essential thing that is to be kept in mind because flexibility in work makes you a more compatible person in any kind or nature of job which may belong to any field of different industry or various sectors. Management programs are the best example of workplace flexibility because in management all students of different streams can interact and can apply for any program or management courses in India and the person with management skills can get job/ career goals in management streams of different jobs kinds.
A person with a flexible work mind is more valuable than a person with a particular job/work type. Minds with flexibility in different fields get higher knowledge in various sectors and can perform work in various streams.
5. Improve decision making
A decision is a process of selecting one action for many more alternatives. Decision-making can be defined as the process of making or selecting the right decision for a short-term or on a long-term basis.
Decision-making involves many more steps for precise results like Planning, Directing, Organising, Coordination. It’s a part of best management courses and in management, they teach you about how to make decisions based on different circumstances for short-term or long-term.
The whole managerial process is based on decision-making. The decisions are taken to overcome the problems and also avail lots of opportunities which are available, right decision decrease difficulties, unpredictability, and assortments.
FUTURE JOB GOALS
|executive and leadership positions||FMCG||Finance Manager.||Teacher & Lecturer.|
|management||Banking & Financial Services||Human Resource Manager.||Business Development Manager.|
|consultancies||Healthcare||Business Administration Researcher||Marketing Coordinator.|
|E-Commerce||Business Consultant||Quality Assurance Analyst.|
|human resources||Retail||Research and Development Manager||Business Consultant.|
|warehousing, trading||Logistics||Marketing Manager||Trainer, Employee/Human Resources|
ALSO READ: How to Step in Fashion Designing?