JEE Main Admit Card 2022 : Exam City Released, Download Admit card
JEE Main Admit Card 2022 Exam City :
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the advance intimation slip of exam city for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022.
Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main 2022 Session-1 can check and download the list containing the city name of their examination center from the official website. NTA will conduct JEE Main 2022 Phase I exam from June 20 to 29 at various centers located in 501 cities across the country and 22 cities outside India.
NTA said that candidates should note that this is not the admit card for JEE Main 2022 session. This is an advance notice for the convenience of the candidates for allotment of the city where their examination center will be located. The admit card for JEE Main 2022 session 1 will be issued later, NTA said.
How to download : JEE Main Admit Card 2022
- Firstly candidates visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on JEE Mains 2022 Hall Ticket/Admit Card.
- After entering the application number and date of birth, click on the submit button to login.
- Now your JEE Main Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the hall ticket and keep an extra print out of it for future reference.
Candidates should note that JEE Main admit card also serves as a document during counselling.
Registration for JEE Main 2022 Phase II
- National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the application registration process for JEE Main 2022 session-2 i.e. Phase II examinations, which are to be held in July.
- All the candidates who want to appear in the second phase of JEE Main Exam 2022 can submit their application for JEE Main 2022 Session-2 by 30th June.
How to Download : JEE Main Exam City Slip
- For this, first you have to visit the official website of JEE Main –
- Click here to go to the official website –
- Now after that click on the given link “Download Exam City Information Slip of Session 1 of JEE Main 2022”.
- Candidates will be redirected to another page.
- Now, enter application number, date of birth and password.
- Check all the details and submit.
- Finally download and take a print out.