Interior Designing Course Details – Syllabus, Fees, Eligibility, Institute 2022
How to become an interior designer?
To make a better career in this field, you should have a good understanding of creativity and technology, since this field is related to designing, so your imagination and ability to work on new ideas and make them a reality. Along with this, it is very important to have a customer friendly behavior along with being updated with the trends going on in the market. If you want to do interior decoration course, then let us tell you that its scope is continuously increasing in the present time. You can do diploma or degree course after 12th.
Eligibility to become an Interior Designer
To do interior design course, you must have passed 12th (10+2) from any stream. It is necessary to have at least 40 to 50 percent marks in 12th. You can do this course even after graduation. Interior design courses are conducted at both diploma and degree level, you can choose as per your wish. The duration of diploma course is one year and the duration of degree course is 4 years. The most important thing is that you should have good knowledge of English language.
Interior Design Course Syllabus
- The syllabus under the Interior Decoration Course is as follows-
- Design Skill
- Art And Graphics
- Design Practice
- Construction And Design
- Furniture Design
- Interior Design Theory
- Construction Technology
- Cost Estimation
- Materials & Finishes
- Color Theory & Techniques
- Computer Aided Graphic Design
Interior Designer Courses
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design and Architecture
- Certificate in Interior Design
- Certificate in Interior Design and Decoration
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Architecture Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design (SEPT)
- Bachelor of Architecture and Design
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Fine Arts in Interior Design
- 3D Design
- Creative Technique in Interior Design
- Design and craft in interior decoration
- Special Design Interiors
- professional interior design skills
- interior design skills
Interior Designer Course Fees
Since the interior decoration courses are at both the degree and diploma level and the fees for both are different. Along with this, the fee for this course depends on which institute you are doing this course from because the fees of all the institutes vary according to the convenience. If you do diploma course, then you will have to pay less fee and if you do degree course then you will have to pay more fee for that. For taking an interior decoration course, the fee ranges from Rs 30,000 to Rs 2 lakh.
Before doing the course of interior design, you should visit the institution in which you want to take admission. Talk to the students there, see the placement record and then you decide the fee according to your figures. You can also talk to the organization for concession and get your fees reduced.
Interior Designer Salary
After doing 2 years diploma in interior designing, you can easily get up to Rs 20,000 per month under internship in a big company. Also there is no limit to your income as experience increases. A big designer gets two to three lakh rupees very easily for one to two rooms. Talking about the figures of Glassdoor, the average annual salary of an interior designer in India is Rs 3 lakh.
Premier Educational Institute
- Mira Bai Polytechnic, Delhi
- School of Interior Design, CEPT University, Gujarat
- Pearl Academy, Delhi
- International School of Design, Delhi
- Apeejay Institute of Design, Delhi
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- MVP Samaj College of Architecture, Nashik
- J. J. School of Arts, Mumbai
Now we hope that all the questions related to becoming an Interior Designer have been resolved through this article and if it is not resolved then you can write your questions to us through the contact form. we will reply you as soon as possible.