Blockchain course: Here, you can find information about the Blockchain course that might be of interest to you. You can find out what Blockchain course you should take, how long it will take, how much it will cost, who is eligible to take it, how to get in, the names of the institutions that offer it, job opportunities once you finish it, and the salary structure here.
Blockchain is probably something you’ve heard of if you’re interested in cryptocurrency, banking, or finance in any way. The technology behind the bitcoin network’s records is called blockchain. The term “block” refers to digital data, while “chain” refers to the database. Digital data is stored in a public database in Blockchain.
|Course Name||Blockchain Certification Course|
|BlockChain Course Duration||2 Months to 1 Year|
|BlockChain Course Eligibility||Undergraduates, graduates, and professionals with only a basic understanding of networking, computer languages, and coding|
|BlockChain Course Fees||20000 to 2.5 Lacs INrR|
|Admission||Direct Admission/Entrance Exam/Personal Interview|
|Salary (starting)||5-8 Lacs PA|
|Job Profiles||Blockchain Developer |
Blockchain UX Designer
Blockchain Quality Engineer
Blockchain Legal Consultant
Blockchain Solution Architect
Blockchain Project Manager
ICO Advisors, etc.
|Recruiting Organizations||Government organizations, Tech firms, Startups etc.|
A blockchain course is a class or series of classes that teach the concepts and technology behind blockchain. Blockchain is a decentralized, distributed digital ledger technology that is used to record and verify transactions across a network of computers. It is most commonly associated with the creation and management of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, but it has many other potential uses as well, like supply chain, voting system and more.
Blockchain Course Eligibility Criteria
The prerequisite for enrollment in the course is a 10+2 grade in mathematics, chemistry, and physics. The sum ought to be fifty percent. In addition to passing the 12th higher secondary exam, applicants must pass the entrance exam.
They can then begin their blockchain technology graduate program.
A computer science degree is one of the additional requirements for certification, PG, and Diploma courses in blockchain. Blockchain can be learned with a bachelor’s degree in technology and computer science or a bachelor’s degree in computer application.
The cutting-edge new technology known as blockchain makes it possible to store data on hundreds of thousands of servers all over the world. To work in the field of new ledger technology, the most important skill to have is the ability to learn about blockchain concepts related to Ethereum, cryptocurrencies, and bitcoin.
Entrance Exam for Blockchain
Examinations for Admission to Courses in Blockchain Development The majority of universities that offer B.Tech. CS with a Specialization in Blockchain have their own entrance exams. Sharda offers the SUAT test. The UPES Engineering Aptitude Test is offered by UPES. There are some schools that do not even have entrance exams. The JEE Main scores are also taken into account by most universities that offer undergraduate blockchain courses. A candidate can avoid taking these universities’ entrance exams with a good JEE Main score.
Admission to some schools is contingent on previous academic accomplishments. Before granting admission, some colleges conduct an entrance exam, while others conduct personal interviews. However, in order to continue in this course, you must have a basic understanding of the network, programming language, and coding.
Students should have basic knowledge of coding and programming language:
- Blockchain – Fundamentals to Application Development
- Database management
- Data Structures
- IT applications
- People Skills
- Programming – Python, C++
- Software Development
- Object-Oriented Programming
- blockchain Architecture
- Practical Aspects of blockchain
- Security aspects of blockchain
Scope of Blockchain Course in India & Abroad
- Developer of the Blockchain: The developer’s primary responsibility is working on various blockchain-related applications. The applications and the functioning requirements guide the development.
In addition, in order to optimize the technology’s systems, new application development necessitates the following skills for developers:
Software developers in the blockchain industry construct protocols and architecture. They are able to create and run applications for a variety of software. The primary responsibility for monitoring the entire design lies with the core blockchain developer.
They are responsible for the operation of the design systems and the creation of the architectural structure and network.
- Architect of Blockchain Solutions: The blockchain solution architect is in charge of blockchain security as well as issues with software and technology operation.
Because even a small error can result in significant losses, cryptography is the most important component that holds a sensitive place. As a result, the solution architect is involved in ensuring that the solution’s infrastructure is error-free.
The skills of having a comprehensive understanding of the various platforms should be met by this criterion. An expert in web development from the beginning to the end is required for this occupation.
From initial software maintenance to comprehensive security enhancement, it provides a comprehensive solution.
- Manager of a Blockchain Project: The ability to manage a management system is demonstrated by the manager role itself. The management of blockchain projects is connected to management of the blockchain itself.
The manager uses the tools in a friendly and knowledgeable manner to improve operations. Their job also includes leading a team of people to work on projects, in addition to having expertise in software development.
He should be able to effectively manage his time in addition to team management. A blockchain project manager must also be brave enough to take risks, in addition to having superior software knowledge.
- Designer of UI: It is essential to improve one’s capacity to conduct research on user experience designs in order to become an expert in the field. Add the most promising prospects to the project’s design in accordance with the requirements.
The UX designer must be able to collaborate with other designers when working on UX designs, coding, and projects. willing to collaborate with other businesses to reach a deal.
Writing about UX is another skill that UX designers should have. Understanding the designs’ functions and operation will be made easier with UI prototyping skills.
- Quality Manager: He ought to be aware of the advancements in blockchain technology and modern technologies as a quality engineer. Since blockchain is a decentralized technology, the quality engineer needs to know how to use and implement it.
In order to grant access, it is necessary to identify the issues with his understanding of interoperability.
The person in the job should be able to think deeply and focus on all of the little things. Engineers who specialize in data services can work as consultants.
He ought to be able to determine the clear implementation capability and construct a comprehensive blockchain and digital marketing platform.
- Consultant in law: They will require legal advice whenever there are problems with money transactions, particularly in the cryptocurrency sector. It is difficult to resolve various issues, such as software theft and error. Legal consultants play a crucial role because of this.
should be able to overcome obstacles related to the error and the problem. The expert ought to be able to safeguard the client from any losses or difficulties.
Because it is a brand-new technology, it has less room to assist with a brand-new technology that accounts for 51% of attacks. As a result, when any disadvantage is observed at work, it requires strong support.
ALSO READ Cyber Security Course
Colleges/ Universities Offering Blockchain Courses in India
University of Mumbai: A Master’s in FinTech is offered by MU in conjunction with the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), providing a very real-world perspective on FinTech’s prospects. Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data are just some of the topics that this degree focuses on.
- Sharda College: One of the best private universities, Sharda University offers a B.Tech. in CSE with a specialization in Blockchain. This is a great option for people who are interested in blockchain technology because it is a four-year program that covers a lot of ground.
- Chitkara College: Chitkara, a well-known university, offers not only a B.Tech degree with a specialization in Blockchain, in which students learn about Bitcoin and cryptography, but also a BBA course for students interested in financial technology.
- University IILMS: This is an opportunity for individuals who wish to investigate the marketing perspective of blockchain and cryptocurrency rather than focusing on the technical prospects of blockchain and cryptocurrency. IILMS provides an MBA with a FinTech concentration.
- Academy of Blockchain in Kerala: KBA is an imitation of the initiative taken by IIITM-K and BEN to become a forum for discussions about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. In addition, it will offer training courses and consulting services to increase knowledge of the FinTech sector.
- Calcutta IIM: Another highly regarded Indian institution, IIM Calcutta, offers an accelerated FinTech program that lasts for six months.
- Amity College: Amity offers a one-year postgraduate program in blockchain and technology management with an emphasis on FinTech’s business prospects.
- Upgrading IIIT Bangalore: Although this Blockchain Course is available on UpGrad, its affiliation with IIIT Bangalore lends credibility to it.
- IBM and IIT Kharagpur: These twelve-week courses, which cover both the theoretical and practical aspects of cryptocurrency and blockchain, have been developed by two well-known individuals. In collaboration with NPTEL, this course was created.
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology and IBM Research in association with NPTEL
- Emurgo Learning Solutions Private Limited
- ExcelR Solutions
Fees Structure for Blockchain Course
It is free to enroll with NPTEL. However, the course fee at different colleges ranges from 18000 to 2.5 lacs. However, the course is dependent on the reputation of the school, the caliber of the instructors, the length, the format, etc. The cost of admission is lower in government and government-affiliated institutions than in private ones.
Online Blockchain courses
There are a variety of online blockchain courses available, many of which are provided by universities and other educational institutions. Some popular online blockchain courses include:
- Blockchain Fundamentals – offered by the Linux Foundation
- Blockchain for Business – An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies – offered by Linux Foundation
- Blockchain Basics – offered by the University of Buffalo through Coursera
- Blockchain Revolution – offered by the University of Buffalo through Coursera
- Blockchain and its Applications – offered by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay through the NPTEL platform
- Blockchain in Business: Application and Opportunities – offered by the University of California, Berkeley through edX
- Blockchain, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies – offered by the Princeton University through Coursera
- Introduction to Blockchain Technologies – offered by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur through the NPTEL platform
- Blockchain for Financial Services Professionals – offered by the University of California, Berkeley through edX
- Blockchain for Business Professionals – offered by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) through edX.
Blockchain job profiles
The term “blockchain” has now become popular. It is one of the most lucrative careers in the technology industry. This technology has developed so many new features over the past few years that it has become popular. Blockchain professionals can choose from four different types of workspaces.
Oil and gas majors, accounting firms, law firms, and others desire to keep up with this technology. Since its inception, startups have expressed an interest in this technology. Most tech companies require this technology. Blockchain experts are employed by numerous government agencies to offer guidance on a variety of technology-related topics.
Following completion of the Blockchain course, there are a few job opportunities:
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain UX Designer
- Blockchain Solution Architect
- Blockchain Project Manager
- Blockchain Quality Engineer
- Blockchain Legal Consultant
- Crypto Journalists
- Crypto Brokers
- ICO Advisors
Minimum: Rs. Rs. 2 lakh per year maximum 6 lakh annually Blockchain developers are in high demand as well as in high demand. As a result, once a person learns everything there is to know about blockchain, the salary will be quite high. However, the salary is not uniform because this is a new position.
A look at India’s job boards will show you how much companies are willing to pay for various blockchain-related positions. A blockchain developer in India typically receives Rs. Rs. 8 lakh annually 15 lakh annually in salary Around Rs is paid to a blockchain trainer. Rs. 2 lakh annually salary of 6 lakh per year. A blockchain engineer can expect to earn between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 100,000 annually working remotely in blockchain-related fields. Rs. 2 lakh annually 4 lakh.
Q. What exactly is the Blockchain course?
Ans. The answer is that the most secure way to record consecutive transactions using bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies is through blockchain, a decentralized method.
Q. What are the job opportunities after completing blockchain courses in India?
Ans. Job opportunities after completing blockchain courses in India can include roles such as blockchain developer, blockchain consultant, blockchain project manager, and blockchain architect. These jobs are in demand in the various sectors such as finance, supply chain, health-care, voting system and many more.
Q. Is a career in blockchain a viable option?
Ans. Yes, without a doubt. This technology is developing and will be around for a long time. But there aren’t enough human resources available. Thus, it is the appropriate professional choice.
Q. Which programming language does blockchain technology employ?
ALSO READ Data Science Course