BITSAT exam 2023
What is BITSAT exam 2023? | BITSAT exam 2023 Application Form
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. The institute is renowned for its quality education and a plethora of courses offered. However, before you take a seat at BITS, you need to clear BITSAT.
It is a computer-based test conducted by BITSAT which stands for the ‘Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test’. annually to determine the eligibility of candidates who wish to study at BITS. BITSAT is considered one of the most competitive entrance exams in India.
BITS Pilani is one of the leading institutes for technical education in India. Offers BE, B.Pharm, and MSc programs after qualifying for the admission test. It was Established in 1964, and the institute has campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. BITSAT was introduced in 2005, replacing the earlier mode of entrance exam. Since then, BITSAT has been an essential element in the admission process of BITS.
Also Read:- What is Business Intelligence?
Before applying for BITSAT exam 2023, you should be aware of the important dates related to the application process. Here are the important dates for the BITSAT exam 2023 application form:
|Release of BITSAT application form||January 31, 2023.|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 9, 2023.|
|Correction window||April 16 – 20, 2023.|
|Center allotment||26th April 2023.|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot$||27th April – 08th May 2023|
|Admit card announcement (for session 1)||10th May to till the exam date|
|BITSAT-2023 Online Test (Session-I*)||21st May to 26th May 2023|
|The application for BITSAT-2023 Session-II only||22nd May to 12th June 2023|
|Correction window||9th – 12th June 2023|
|Center allotment||13th June 2023|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||14th – 15th June 2023|
|Admit card announcement (for session 2)||16th June to till the exam date|
|BITSAT-2023 Online Test Session-II*||18th June to 22nd June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT Exam 2023
The college has set eligibility criteria for aspirants. Before you apply for BITSAT Exam 2023, you need to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. Have a look at The eligibility criteria Below for BITSAT Exam 2023:
- Candidates should have passed their class 12 or equivalent exam in 2022 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For admission to B.Pharm Candidates should have passed their class 12 or equivalent exam in 2022 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should have scored at least 75% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) with at least 60% marks in each subject.
- Candidates who are appearing for their class 12 or equivalent exam in 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- Proficiency in English: Candidates must be proficient in the English language. They should have studied English as a core subject in their 10+2 curriculum.
- Additional Eligibility Criteria to keep in mind:
- The latest 12th-class result will be considered in case of a second time attempt.
- BITS allows Direct admission to 1st ranked students at state level from all over india.
Also Read:- Top 10 Party Colleges In India
BITSAT-2023 Exam Format
The exam format is divided into 4 parts Each parts of BITSAT-2023 will be about 3 hours duration (without break), containing the following 4 parts are:
- Part I : Physics
- Part II : Chemistry
- Part III : (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning Part
- IV : Mathematics or Biology (For BPharm candidates)
The total number of questions are 130 questions. Below are The number of questions in each part is as follows:
|No of Questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency (b) Logical Reasoning||10 |
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B. Pharm)||40|
How to Apply for BITSAT Exam 2023
To apply for BITSAT Exam 2023, you need to register on the official website of BITS Pilani. Here are the steps to register for BITSAT 2023:
- Visit the official website of BITS Pilani.
- Go to the “Admissions” tab and select “BITSAT” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Do registration by filling in your name, mobile number, and email id.
- Verify your email id and mobile number by entering the OTP received.
- Login using your email id and password.
BITSAT Exam 2023 Application Form
After registering, you need to fill out the BITSAT Exam 2023 Application Form. Here are the steps to fill out the Application Form:
- Fill in your personal and academic details.
- Choose your test center preferences.
- Choose the degree program you want to pursue.
- Enter your 12th class board marks and choose the subjects you have studied.
- Enter your contact details.
- Review the details which you have mentioned in the application form and do possible changes if required.
Required documents BITSAT exam 2023
After completing the application form, the next step is to submit the required documents.
- A recent passport-size photograph (size should be between 10KB to 50KB).
- Signature (size should be between 2KB to 20 KB).
Application Fee BITSAT exam 2023
After uploading the documents, you need to pay the application fee for the BITSAT exam 2023. The application fee for BITSAT 2023 is as follows:
|Male (Indian & Nepal)||Female (Indian & Nepal)||Male (Dubai)||Female (Dubai)|
|Only 1st session||3400/-||2900/-||7000/-||7000/-|
|Both 1st & 2nd session||5400/-||4400/-||9000/-||9000/-|
The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking, Paytm, UPI.
Reviewing and Submitting the BITSAT Application Form 2023
Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the details entered and make changes if required. Once you are satisfied with the details entered, you can submit the application form. After submitting the form, a confirmation message will be sent to you on your registered email id and mobile number.
Also Read:- How this course will change your life
BITSAT Admit Card 2023
After the successful submission of the application form, you can download the BITSAT Admit Card 2023 from the official website. The BITSAT Admit Card 2023
has important details like your roll number, name, exam timings, and test center details. You must carry the admit card to the exam center along with a valid photo ID proof.