BITSAT 2022 Session 2 Admit Card Released, download it with these easy steps
BITSAT 2022 Session 2 Admit Card Released
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani) Pilani has released the admit card for the session 2 examination. So, the candidates who are going to appear for the session 2 examination can visit the official website bitadmission.com and download the admit card. For this, candidates have to log in to the portal through application number and password. Apart from this, if desired, the hall ticket can also be downloaded by following the easy steps given below.
BITSAT 2022 Session 2 exam is scheduled to be conducted from 3rd to 7th August, 2022 in online mode. Under this, the first shift exam will run from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift will run from 2 pm to 5 pm. This exam is conducted for admission to all the undergraduate programs of the institute. Friends, for more information related to the exam, you can visit the official website of BITSAT. BITSAT 2022 hall ticket will contain the candidate’s details along with instructions for the students on the day of the exam.
Candidates can check the complete hall ticket list here
- Candidate’s name and roll number
- Name and address of the exam center
- Topics to be displayed
- Schedule and reporting time
- instructions for students
How to download BITSAT 2022 Admit Card
- To download the admit card of BITSAT 2022 Session 2, first, you have to visit the official website of BITSAT, bitsadmission.com.
- Now on the home page of the BITSAT website, click on Latest Updates.
- Now click on the link of Click Here to download BITSAT-2022 (Session-2) Hall ticket.
- Now click on Download Admit Card given.
- Now here you have to enter your application number and password.
- Now after entering the application number and password, the admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the admit card of BITSAT 2022 and take a printout.
Friends, you keep visiting our website Show Me Courses for the latest updates related to such education.
Also Read : Best Career Option After 12th Class